বুধবার, ২৭ জুন, ২০১২

In need of help with robotics? http://wfad08.org

Hi, I?m a freshman in high school and really in need of a lead into learning robotics. I have always been talented when it comes to technology, and robots have pretty much followed me my whole life. So now I really need to learn the world of robotics because I plan on applying for MIT later in my future. I want an MIT education so that I can make robotics my career, and thus advance the robotic technology for the world. I am experienced with computers and general electronics, but have little to no experience in programming, or engineering (although my father is a marine engineer). I know after writing that it may seem that I really have no experience in electronics, but believe me, technology is probably the biggest talent in my life and I would like to use that talent to benefit the technological world. Any help or guides would be great. Thank You : )

I had about as much experience as you when i realized robots were the thing for me. I found a Parallax Basic Stamp2 kit at Radio Shack for $79 and to this day i think it was the best $79 i ever spent. The Basic Stamp2 (BS2) is just a simple micro controller (the brain for most small robots). the instructions are very easy to follow even for someone with no programming experience. Like the other answer implies, C++ is very versatile and can run many robot controllers and applications (PC based, PIC micro controllers). The PBASIC programming language (used to program the BS2) is different than C++ but its ease of use is a good start into many other programming languages. The kit includes the BS2, the book and all kinds of electronic components to experiment with. And, there is TONS of support online.

Check out parallax.com for more info

p.s. i don?t work for parallax i just really like there stuff!!

brining a turkey who won dancing with the stars 2011 five iron frenzy wild horses lyrics green bean casserole recipe karina smirnoff pumpkin cheesecake

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন