রবিবার, ৪ ডিসেম্বর, ২০১১

Soap Dish: Bye Bye ABC Daytime President Brian Frons

Welcome to this weeks edition of Soap Dish! A day early I know but I could not wait to dish about the news that Brian Frons is biding adieu to ABC Daytime. Although my first reaction when I read the news that Frons would be dunzo as of January 2012 I was thrilled. I even did a little happy dance, no lie. However I soon realized that just because he will be gone does not mean that General Hospital isn?t on the chopping block anymore, nor does it bring back All My Children or One Life To Live. That being said I am still glad to see him go. The guy who came up with crap shows like The Chew and The Revolution, it may not have aired yet but we all know it is going to suck, will no longer be in charge and I like that. Frons has supposedly decided to leave when his contract is up, that is the official story behind his leaving. I don?t know if I believe that or not given the year it has been for him. I mean the backlash for canceling AMC and OLTL was pretty major. So even if his [...]

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RightCelebrity/~3/craurKCxKWA/

cory smoot do a barrel roll jimmy kimmel tilt do a barrel roll. florida state football florida state football

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন